Advanced Call Center Technologies
Customer Service Representative
Montego Bay, St. James Parish, Jamaica
Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT) is looking for energetic, motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team of Customer Service Representatives. We have CSR roles that are pure service, no selling, and business lines that incorporate sales and service.
We are offering a starting base hourly pay of $470JMD and biweekly commissions or performance bonuses! You will have optional overtime available where you can earn base+1/2! And we conduct annual reviews where you will be eligible for pay increases.
We want you to love where you work and encourage employee referrals with $100 USD bonuses for hired referrals that stay a minimum of 90 days.
In this role, you will be the voice of the company, using your people skills and knowledge to solve problems and make a difference in our customers’ lives. You will receive paid, hands-on training in valuable computer skills, negotiation techniques, interpersonal communication, and business processes. ACT offers a positive company culture with many opportunities for advancement – more than 90% of our leadership team started as Customer Service Representatives!
Working at ACT is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to join something bigger. As an employee-owned company, employees have a path to becoming shareholders and co-owners in the company. When you join ACT, you are taking control of your future and benefiting directly from our company’s success. You will be personally rewarded for your contributions as our company shares grow in value.
• Opportunities for promotion
• Flexible schedules
• Tremendous bonus opportunities
• Fantastic supervisors and a positive environment
• Employee Ownership Program – a company-paid, long-term benefit
• Healthcare and other benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days
• Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
We will empower you to provide best-in-class service! Customer Service Representatives use their excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers. In this role, you will receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. Customer Service Representatives are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and when applicable, sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds promptly to customer needs
• Solicits customer feedback to improve service
• Responds to requests for service and assistance.
• Maintains confidentiality
• Listen to others without interrupting
• Keeps emotions under control
• Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
• Listens and gets clarification
• Responds quickly and effectively to customer questions.
• Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
• Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
• Applies feedback to improve performance
• Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Meets clients’ specific quality standards.
• Meets productivity standards
• Completes work in timely manner
• Strives to increase productivity
• Works quickly.
• Is consistently at work and on time
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction
• Takes responsibility for own actions
• Keeps commitments
• Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
• Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Other duties as requested by management
• Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
• Data entry and basic computer skills
• 3 CXCs or 6 months previous Call Center experience or Heart Certificate in customer service
• Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination Certificate or equivalent
• High school diploma or GED
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.