Customer Service Representative for Client Retention
San Luis, AZ
Advanced Call Center Technologies is hiring full-time Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in San Luis, AZ.
Your health and safety are important to us. We have implemented COVID-19 safety measures in place for our interviewing process and employees. Interviews are actively being scheduled. Local applicants that can commute only, please!
These positions are client retention focused and involve customer care only–no selling. You'll receive base pay plus bonuses for achieving performance targets. There is huge earning potential!
Customer Service Representatives at ACT support American businesses across industries and across the USA. Through our new programs, you will have the opportunity to fast track your personal advancement within the company. You can turn this "job" into a long-term career with Advanced Call Center Technologies today!
We offer the following benefits:
• We contribute to the cost of your health care, making benefits affordable for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days
• Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
• Hourly and overtime pay, with tremendous bonus opportunities based on personal performance
• Job stability with flexible full-time schedules
• Paid training, so you can be successful even without experience
• Opportunities to advance within the company
• Fantastic supervisors and a positive work environment
• Optional pet insurance
The ACT San Luis, AZ location is experiencing incredible growth, which is creating a lot of new roles and promotions. We like to promote from within–as a matter of fact, 95% of our Leadership has been promoted from this CSR position.
As a Retention Customer Service Representative you will use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to receive inbound calls from consumers and assist them with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing.
• Experience with business lines in Finance and Healthcare, Telecom, or Account Services is preferred
• Must be a problem solver with good negotiation skills
• Self-driven and motivated to meet individual service goals
• Using several computer applications to log and locate information which will be used to identify, research, and resolve customer issues, answer questions, or identify a solution.
• Responding promptly to customer needs. Asking for the customers feedback to improve service.
• Maintaining confidentiality. Listening to others without interrupting. Keeping emotions under control, and remaining open to others' ideas and try new things.
• Speaking clearly and persuasively in both positive or negative situations. Listening and getting clarification. Responding quickly and effectively to customer questions.
• Looking for ways to improve and promote quality. Applying feedback to improve personal performance. Monitoring your own work to ensure quality.
• Data entry and basic computer skills.
• Self-driven and motivated to meet individual goals.
• Ability to multitask.
The recruitment and management team are actively reviewing applicants and scheduling interviews for immediate start dates. Read over the responsibilities and skills, if you identify with what it takes to be a stellar CSR, click "Apply now" and let us know who you are.
ACT provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.