Customer Service Representative - Interim Work From Home
Johnson City, TN
Advanced Call Center Technologies is actively scheduling interviews for Full-Time Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in Johnson City, TN. Advanced Call Center Technologies is an essential service provider. We help thousands of people every day. Now is your chance to join our Customer Care Team and make a significant impact.
For a temporary time, this position will be eligible to Work from Home! ACT will provide you with the computer equipment, you will need to provide your own internet service. You will need to be able to commute to the work site in Johnson City. Local applicants that can commute to the work site only, please!
We offer the following benefits:
- Paid Training! We want you to be successful and will provide you with the tools and knowledge to accel.
- Opportunities to advance within the company
- Hourly and overtime pay, with tremendous bonus opportunities
- Flexible full time schedules and stability!
- We contribute to the cost of your health care, making benefits affordable for you, your spouse, and/or children you will be eligible after 90 days
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Optional pet insurance is apart of the benefits package
The ACT Johnson City, TN location continues to experience incredible growth, which is creating a lot of new roles and promotions. We like to promote from within–as a matter of fact, 95% of our Leadership has been promoted from this CSR position.
As a Customer Service Representative you will use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to receive inbound calls from consumers and assist them with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. As a Customer Service Representative you will be a problem solver with good negotiation skills, are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative:
- Responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Maintains confidentiality, listen to others without interrupting
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
Minimum Qualifications for Customer Service Representative
- Education: High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
- Data entry and basic computer skills
We are looking forward to meeting you and discussing your career opportunities at ACT!
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ACT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ACT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.