Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Johnson City, TN
Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity with a company that will help you get to the next level? Then Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT) has an opportunity for you! We are seeking Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to join our team.
• Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days.
• Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days.
• Hourly and overtime pay, with tremendous bonus opportunities.
• Flexible full time schedules.
• Paid training, so you can be successful even without experience.
• Opportunities to advance within the company.
• Fantastic supervisors and a positive work environment.
As a Customer Service Representative you will use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to receive inbound calls from consumers and assist them with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 3 months experience in a customer service focused role.
• Experience with business lines in Finance and Healthcare and Account Services is preferred.
• Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check.
• Must be a problem solver with good negotiation skills.
• Self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals.
• Answering calls from customers looking for assistance with their account. These could include questions on outstanding balances, credit lines, how to obtain a title, or a change of address.
• Using several computer applications to log and locate information which will be used to identify, research, and resolve customer issues, answer questions, or identify a solution.
• Responding promptly to customer needs. Asking for the customers feedback to improve service.
• Maintaining confidentiality. Listening to others without interrupting. Keeping emotions under control, and remaining open to others' ideas and try new things.
• Speaking clearly and persuasively in both positive or negative situations. Listening and getting clarification. Responding quickly and effectively to customer questions.
• Looking for ways to improve and promote quality. Applying feedback to improve personal performance. Monitoring your own work to ensure quality.
• Problem solving and good negotiation skills.
• Data entry and basic computer skills.
• Self-driven and motivated to meet individual goals.
• Ability to multitask.
• Full time with various schedules available.
Still not convinced? Lets sweeten the deal for you.
We want to set you up for career success and to do that we provide superior training so you can provide world-class support to our client’s customers.
Associates at ACT enjoy a supportive work community that fosters career growth, offering advancements into an array of industry verticals and our internal operations. We have an interest in developing our talent within to move up into management roles! 96% of the management at Advanced Call Center Technologies started in the Customer Service role – so they understand and can relate to the work that goes into being an All Star CSR.
Our philosophy is to treat each interaction as an opportunity to strengthen loyalty between our clients and their customers - and in turn between us and our clients. To do that, we need to be more than just an outsourced service provider. We know the most vital part of any solution, we provide to our clients, is our employees further that combining People, Process, and Technology, ACT can becomes a transparent partner and the voice of our customers.
The recruitment and management team are actively reviewing applicants and scheduling interviews for immediate start dates. Read over the responsibilities and skills, if you identify with what it takes to be a stellar CSR, click "Apply now" and let us know who you are.
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.