Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Johnson City, TN
At Advanced Call Center Technologies we are looking for people that feel accomplished when they are able to help others solve problems, find answers, or complete a piece of a project. If this sounds like you, and you are looking for your own solution to fast track your career - read on!
Customer Service Representative (CSR) positions at ACT offer full time work at a stable hourly rate, plus generous bonus eligibility based on several metrics from attendance to performance to employee referrals. ACT sponsors the employee benefits plans for health insurance, keeping your monthly cost low for coverage, so you and your family can get the medical coverage you deserve!
• High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• We are looking for individuals with a minimum of 3 months experience in a customer service focused role.
• We are hiring customer service representatives for business lines in Finance and Healthcare and Account Services.
• Experience in these verticals is not necessary, but is preferred.
• Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check.
• You will be answering calls from customers looking for assistance with their account. It could be questions on outstanding balances, credit lines, how to obtain a title or a change of address.
• You will be using several computer applications to log and locate information which will be used to identify, research, and resolves customer issues, answer questions, or identify a solution.
• Problem solving and good negotiation skills.
• Self-driven and motivated to meet individual goals.
• Full time with various schedules available.
Still not convinced? Lets sweeten the deal for you.
We want to set you up for career success and to do that we provide superior training so you can provide world-class support to our client’s customers.
ACT employees have the opportunity to diversify their knowledge and skillsets, and we provide the paid training to do it!
Associates at ACT enjoy a supportive work community that fosters career growth, offering advancements into an array of industry verticals and our internal operations. We have an interest in developing our talent within to move up into management roles! 96% of the management at Advanced Call Center Technologies started in the Customer Service role – so they understand and can relate to the work that goes into being an All Star CSR.
Our philosophy is to treat each interaction as an opportunity to strengthen loyalty between our clients and their customers - and in turn between us and our clients. To do that, we need to be more than just an outsourced service provider. We know the most vital part of any solution, we provide to our clients, is our employees further that combining People, Process, and Technology, ACT can becomes a transparent partner and the voice of our customers.
The recruitment and management team are actively reviewing applicants and scheduling interviews for immediate start dates. Read over the responsibilities and skills, if you identify with what it takes to be a stellar CSR, click "Apply now" and let us know who you are.